Browse Our Services
In Your Home Consultation:
It includes: An app. 2-3 hour session that may include a walk, plus an app. 1-hour follow-up meeting 3-5 weeks later.
Deals with any problems inside and/or outside the home.
You will get:
- An in-depth and accurate evaluation of your dog that includes: History, diet, routine, what your dog communicates, what his triggers, and also his motivators, are. We find the missing links, and understand why your dog is behaving the way he does – and what to do about it
- A realistic, customized for you, protocol that can include: How to manage your dog more effectively, commands your dog should know but are often not taught in an obedience class, anxiety relief and confidence building measures that will make your dog feel safe in his environment, ideas for mental and physical stimulation that alleviate boredom and can easily be incorporated into your normal routine
- A written, personalized summary emailed within 5 business days that addresses everything we discuss during our meeting. That means you don’t have to take notes
- An invitation to join my clients' exclusive Facebook group, which is your guaranteed for the lifetime of your dog support whenever you need it
- Email support for your dog's lifetime. Up to 4 emails per month, and you can even send video clips for me to analyze
FEE: $ 250.00 - tax included, no additional fuel charges, no extra fee for multi-dog households.
Payment due on the day of the meeting: Cash, Cheque, or EMT.
To book an appointment: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wanted, or needed, to see me again after the first, in your initial fee included, follow-up, fee is $ 75.00 per meeting.
I also offer a dollar a minute follow-up sessions where I live, in Woodside North in Dartmouth.
Availability and fee outside my service area on request.
Long Distance Phone Consultation:
Fee is $ 60.00 per hour, prepaid only.
After I received an email transfer, sent to email@example.com, I will email you to set an appointed day and time for you to call me to discuss your dog, the concerns you have, and how to move forward.
I will email applicable handouts, and you will get the same lifetime online support my clients I see personally receive.
Many behavioral problems arise not because the dog is bad or the people incompetent, but because dog and people are mismatched.
Laypeople typically don't see red flags in ads or on a website.
Getting a professional's assessment and objective eye before you acquire a dog can save you money, but more importantly a lot of heartache.
We discuss things like:
What breed is a good fit?
What are the signs of a good breeder, or rescue group?
What should I look for in a rescue dog?
Will my existing dog like the new one?
Your decision affects you, your family, and the dog for a decade or longer. Let me help you make the right one.